Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sin

She was new and he had had many before her.Unlike me.He removed the surprisingly bigger dress she was in with ease.My heart pumped harder as his fingers played on her smooth and such a fair skin.I look at him holding her close to his lips and my lusty eyes can see the glow in her face from the distance as he kisses her.I ogle on as she heats up the chilly night. He notices my longing eyes prying on her slender body and with a smug offers me to her. The guy is a pig I think but I thank him for giving me a chance to have her.With a sinfull desire I pull her close to me.She doesn't raise an objection, the bitch was burning with desire.And I take her.And after what felt heavenly, I pull apart with a sense of fullfilment and let out a sigh.The otherwise clear night gets clouded around us as we indulge in what would disgust many.Suddenly he grabbed her back ..away from me..as I stared my mouth open, half in shock and half in lust for more. He said something that hurt me.."Ela neene mugstya? let me have a Puff too dude..this is the last one".






Note: THIS IS PURELY A WORK OF FICTION and random IMAGINATION.Any resemblance to person,ciggy living or butted out is purely coincidental.


WARNING! :SMOKING KILLS!! umm but...Well...nevermind! ;)

3 comments:

Abhishek K said...

nice one you can create a series of similar ones. and did you start smoking?

tHE HacKmasTer said...

haha no!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.