Sunday, December 27, 2009

20 Things you may not know!

1) I use shortforms for a word if I don't know the correct spling.

2) I once recorded my 'singing' with some background music. It sounded just like Tom when his tail gets trapped in a mouse trap he set for Jerry..but with the same background music.

3) I get realy weird dreams at night!I mean it.WEIRD! Last night I cured some dangerous disease( I can't recall what) by doing something( I can't recall that either) by opening the pressure cooker in 1 particular angle( again I can't recall the measure of that angle)!! I felt AWESOME untill the buzzing mosquito spoiled it!SORRY I COULDN'T SAVE HUMANITY with the help of a pressure cooker.I will try again tonight.

4) In any conversation, I do tend to take the 'OTHER' meaning and have "eeeheehehehehehe" in my head!

5) I am a SRK fan.Most of my friends HATE him! And I love to piss them off! :P (sadistic pleasure)

6) I don't watch any horror movies.And thats's because they are not scary!

7) I had to wack my brain hard to come up with the 7th point and I thought 7 is fav/lucky no.

8) I don't know why I do these 20 things. And why the hell 20?

9) I love to do that sudden "BBOOoowwwaaaahahhhhaaa" to scare people when its dark.

10) Please don't try the above trick on me!

11) I love driving at 5-10 kms/hr.Till I realised it wasn't really funny or cool! :|

12) Even at 5-10 kms/hr... there will be a cool background music playing in my head just like in the movies..yeah I took the slo-mo too seriously!

13) I fuckin use the fuckin f word when am fuckin frustrated.Other times I censor it like this-- F*ck!

14) I love curly hairs.NO not the pubic hair!

15) I think Twilight is lame! Vampires should look scary and suck blood not climb trees with a stupid gal on your back like a female monkey and its baby!!

16) Farmville --- seriously WTF?

17) She has a awesome smile,beautiful eyes, great curves and curls.YES! Finally I admit, I LOVE HER!

18) Do not click on the above link and DROOOL!! SHE IS MINE!! ;)

19) Lately, I dont care about somethings which used to bother me a lot before!

20) But please do leave a comment ;)

4 comments:

Bharath said...

Nice work.. These extended vacation is really bringing out a good writer in you.. LOL!!

spandana said...

wow nice work, liked it alot.... LOL

abhi said...

fu bastard....better remove de link in de 17th pt....she is my gal u back stabber.... mitra drohi,.....

sahana said...

awesome ram =))