Saturday, December 5, 2009

20 things Arun tweets or rather RT.

1) Iam f*ing #notstudying #belive me!!
2) Sabi is a NC (Nerdy Ch**t). He slogs till 2 AM.
3) I love @ihackinjosh and @mashable chk this http://bit.ly/Imagaygeek
4) Most popular tweeter in India y'day @chetan_bhagat .Most popular retweeter in India y’day @Arunmohancr beat this #suckers ;) ;)
5) I love RT. REALLY
6) RT @Arunmohancr I love RT. REALLY >> I mean it.
7) Sabi @abhi2603 studies more than me.
8) RT @abhi2603 don’t lie moru... v know u study much more than I do >>> F*ck u NC!!
9) @pixr what you laughing about? Shut up! So what did u do alday ;)
10) Haven’t studied a thing for morrow. Will get screwed ;)
11) @abhi2603 watver.I hardly touched the book for 2 hours.
12) RT @ihackinjosh I am gay
13) WELL I AM NOT!! I RTed that by mistake. RT @Arunmohancr RT @ihackinjosh I am gay.
14) Checking out the new RT feature. So I can RT more. Can I do any more RT ;)
15) I love steve jobs and also other jobs. you knw.
16) I am famous for my Obituary tweets: famous ones are: MJ dies, Piratebay is no more.XYZ..blah blah dies... RIP.
17) Friends follow me here http://bit.ly/8MCrsA.
18) RT @Arunmohancr Friends follow me here http://bit.ly/8MCrsA.. >>>spammers too can follow.
19) RT @Arunmohancr Iam f*ing #notstudying #belive me!! I am playing top gear.
20) YAWN...m off for a much needed long and deep sleep..
10:26 PM Dec 9th from Twitterrific

**Then slog all night**

3 comments:

abhi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
abhi said...

hehehe awesome..!! bet he wld RT dis blog jus 2 make himself famous n establish himself as RT king....;) oh yah waiting fr his expert comments ;) :P

Abhishek K said...

RT @mashable is his most famous one