Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year conversations:

me: so its 2010.atleast get a gf this year maga. Or planning to just get married? ;)
Abhinav: Pinda! 6 more months maga and juniors will come, can patao some one. ;)
Abhinav: oh! wait thats not gonna happen! damn!! **another plan flops***



me: Yo happy new year mr i-love-nitk
Abhishek: laughing and crying at the same time.Nostalgic about the last 'new year celebration' in NITK.'**hick** bottoms up entire bottle and then grabs another. 'buzy with fest dude'.



me: hey wats new 4 new year?
Aparna: I lovee Avril! she has such a fair skin...spotless.god! awesome! i just lovvee her.
Me : uh ok!yeah superb voice...so what plans for new year?
Aparna: Its complicated!
Me: oh y? wat hapnd?
Aparna: thats my fav. Avril song u dummo!
me: :|




me: tweets- happy new year evry1!!!
Arun: tweets- hurrayy!!! RT @ijackinjosh 2010 spl: new ifone hack makes music on ur ifone audible!




me:so wats ur new year resolution?
Pallavi: hahahahaahahahaahahaaa hahahahahahahaa new year resolution? hahahahaa hahahahahahaha :D
me: that wasn't a joke!
Pallavi: oh!




me: Hey pondi trip in 2nd week of jan..wat say?
Preetham: nothing.Am not coming anywher.
Me: ok! u may want to 'GO' somewher na ;) u knw ';);););)'
Pretham: Appolo done, BMH done, Colambia asia...umm...nice...




me: happy new year dude.
me: wat plans/resoutions?
me: heloo
me: kahan mar gaya saale??
me: knock knock!
me: BUZZ!
Shubhendu: Kem cho baby? mera garma garam dhokla bahut swaadish che want some? ;)
me: what?
Shubendu: sory nt for u!




me: yo jackass! happy new year!
Vivek: wat new year? phati padi he BC!
me: why what happnd?
Vivek: I talked to her for 3 hours yest nite! I think I love her!
me: yeah I know that you told me about madhu 2 weeks back, whats new?
Vivek: saale am talkin abt sonia not madhu!
me: F*ck U!!!


P.S: not really.. ;)

6 comments:

arunmohan said...

your such a jerk ... ;) ... i rarely RT that guy ;)

tHE HacKmasTer said...

muhuhahahaha :P

abhi said...

@ arun: u RT who eva u get....u jus wanna RT tats it........;)
n bloody i tried pataising bt click aglilla.....bt havn tried as much as moru......;)

Abhishek K said...

Wtf

Anonymous said...

ha ha good one :)

spandana said...

hahahahaha LOL