Thursday, February 4, 2010

Growing up

I am not a big fan of growing up.All those people with 'this-is-life-live-it-loser' attitude in life don't read further. I hate growing up.anything < 20 is the best. Well Growing up, I always wondered what Life was all about,was confused about god and I wanted to learn how to whistle well the biggest mystery was understanding gals.

Talking of life.
I am 20 (yeah suckers am younger than thou :P ) but I still haven't figured out what this shit is all about.Whats with this endless- mindless cycle of Birth, Living, dying(hair dye) and the real dying(GOTAK).It has to happen for a reason right??

Likely Reason 1- God!
If god is the reason then he belives in that 'karma' thingy like those bloody firangs these days. So God makes me pay in this birth for all the bad things I did in the pichla janam( raaz pichle janam ka might help now). Ok lets assume this is true, so we all like come, do shit, die, get reborn, pay for shitting in the last janam for free(like you do in public loo's) and later die again.Then we all go to heaven and live happily ever after(Thats unless you shitted more than you can pay for and ended up in hell and get boiled to death again). My problem is even if you ended up in heaven then what? You just watch those apsaras shake their booty all day long? (trust me even that would get boring after a certain time)

Likely Reason 2- No God!
Now lets assume God doesn't exist like most of these 'smart a-ss-theist belive.(So you can't say "Bhagvan aaj tak maine aapse kuch nahin maanga..pass me in this exam plzz)
Wouldn't that make the whole bloody universe a pointless excersise? ok a 1 in a trillion chance of some atom coliding with other excited thingy(WTF were they excited for anyways?) and thus created life( or whatver the theory is).A single living cell happened.And it divided and kept doin it and then a lil more and thus evolution ended up creating me and you.So now again like after all this these chance pe dance evolution happened.I will even assume that aliens exist and they don't look as hot as Megan Fox.NOW WHAT? Evolution keeps happening on and on, deaths, births happen blah blah WHATS THE BLOODY POINT OF IT ALL? I mean, in this senario though scientific and hip, people have no conciense of a supreme power checking on them so they get to keep shitting where and when they like and not pay EVER.The whole thing wil end up being a giant shit ball won't it?


So after reading this you would either be like "whoa this guy needs help" (90% of you) or whistling and envy my marvelous brain for having thought about it.(I know that could only be YOU! yup YOU)

Talking of whistling.
Growing up I always had this urge to whistle(yeah at ladies) but I still don't know how to whistle.I refered youtube for help and a guy who claims to be a great whistler tells me its just a 4 step thing.I do it and gag.I mean you put something in your mouth and blow.( it even sounds dirty and kinky)So like most things in life I get a great urge to give up.Will I? Will I never be able to blow whisle at a pretty gal walkin past and get slapped?( I dont want to)

Talking of pretty gals.
I love pretty gals. I love gals. I really do.But like most unlucky males am single and was happy.
But this converstaion with a gal who hardly knows me kind of pressed the alarm button and made me panic.

She: So what are your interests?
Me: books,movies,music,a lil photography,gals ;) (yeah was trying to be extra smart and cool)
She: gals?
Me: Yah you see every guy is interested in gals.:P
she: not really!
ME: what do you mean?yeah may be, if that guy is a gay!
She: well you you don't seem to be interested and you obviously don't have a gf..
Me:whaa..t?

BINGO AD: isse kehte hein ghaav....

Rather unsettled with that above conversation( And she ain't the first one..I have had these remarks from people for quite sometime now).I shared this conversation with my guide cum mentor and what-not friend 'mata-chums' and asked her opinion.

Mata-chums: yeah that means you are gay!
Me: :|

BINGO Ad (continues): Aur isse kehte hein ghaav pe namak!!




P.S I loved this song.Cute video and the hidden message it gives.
FIREFLIES- OWL CITY

1 comment:

spandana said...

WOW Ram i hardly stopped laughing,day by day u r becoming a very good author keep it up :).BINGO ad wah,tumhaaraa timing tho laa javaab hai .KEEP ROCKING