Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Growing up- Season 2

Growing up I had had lot of questions(mostly directed at my dad).And he would answer each one of them patiently.As the years passed the questions changed yet the each one was answered by him.But some of the questions haven't changed like "How much longer,are we there yet?"and still I get a calm patient reply.Well for some of the other questions there was ofcourse the google,wiki and other such "good sites":P

Growing up I had my share of crushes and crushes.
Some crushes were sweet, like the gal in the 3rd grade who on her last day at school smelled like a sweet candy she was giving away as a parting gift.sweet candy to drown the sorrows.My advanced smell sensors(this has nothing to do with my somewhat bigger nose,mind you) can still pick it up if I happen to 'smell' her again somewhere .But some of the other crushes were not at all as sweet or memorable as they were mostly spent under the class bully's smelly armpit.Being tiny din't help matters against the giant-assed-over-grown-mean-shit-headded-retards(why am I so whiny?).Sadly these crushes I can still smell some around me.

Growing up I was shy.I hardly ever had the courage(yeah courage) even to start a conversation with the member of the opposite sex.I used to get tongue tied,hanged,stabbed or whatever and had my sweat glands in over drives on my forehead,behind my ears and palm and other regions of my gorgeous anotomy.All the thoughts and wonderful filmy lines remained in my head and drowned themselves to sorrow death in the flood of sweats.And as expected I din't have a gf.Years later Internet came into my life and it helped me put words to my thoughts and those words sounded in your heads and well even though am no better now.But life is better.

Growing up I discovered books,movies,music.Yeah whats so special in that, you might wonder because its no big deal unless you are the the caveman dressed in a 2 piece sexy deerskin.But I just adore these stuffs a litlle more than you.Makes reality sweeter,sexier, bearable and awesome-er.

Growing up I made some amazing friends.
Abhinav who has a disorder to forget things(best guy to tell secrets coz won't remember a damn thing after 18 hours or less) ,aparna who is magically mad.(don't even get me started on the reasons for her madness and ofcourse the magic),arun the highly sensitive guy(hides it under blankets of oh-I-don't-cares),jayanth who helped me get a degree(will be a great teacher someday but says doesn't want to be :P ),vivek the partner in crime in the 2 years of college(though we discovered each other a bit late).Hopefuly these people wil be around me forever.
Not to forget
Amarnath-for being a centimeter or two shorter and thus sparing me from being the 1st in line at the assembly.
Prajwal- for having crush on the same gal and giving company in the quest
Sahana- for being the santa claus sans any gifts :P
and many more..
They make the chat window have a LOL and LMAO,gol gappas spicier,nights crazier,class funnier and in general life awesome-er!(atleast leave sweet comments in return for the praises :P )

Growing up I became the Devdas.I fell in love,struggled to keep it and then had my heart broken.Naa not really!! Was kidding but well, I did see others going through all that.One went on his knees in front of the love of his life under the trees as dead leaves of the autumn season rained around them,one popped pills and ALMOST(?) died to scare the shit out of his love to stay(and it worked) while the other drained bottles of beer on top of a bridge as he let go off his love.


Growing up I got a job on my first job interview.Again for which credit goes to my friends in a way.After college I was expecting to be buzy with work.But haven't yet, after 6 months.My situation is like a pregnant lady having a healthy baby in her womb but which is refusing to come out.Each time the frustration grows it either pushes out a hand and say "hey ya..I'l be right out soon mama" or puts the tiny foot out and say "am coming out...1...2...3.." or in rare cases peak its head out and screams like a teenager "am coming..just a minute" (teenager inside the womb!am goin nuts)but alas hasn't come out yet.(was it too gross?) yeah I am having labour pains without doing any labour.I still wait with great patience.Which is one of the things I have learned in this long break.Now I'm so bloody patient that if a doctor spots me he wil take and label me a permanent patient in some hospital.(like Anand bhai in munnabhai MBBS, but I won't get a bed)


Growing up I realised things change.Things are indeed changing for better or for worse(at their own pace).Why sudden realisation you may ask.No I din't hit puberty late(am 20 afteral!) and No No... am still shy in front of gals and so am still stuck being single(damn it!!).Its just that things change, how much ever you want it not to.The harder you hold on to something the faster it slips right through your clenched fist.Its like squeezing a ripe mango. Ok now don't imagine something else with that dirty mind of yours, what am talking about is kinda serious and sad. :P

Growing up I met you and this ones for you...


P.S: did it get too much of a senti-fest?

3 comments:

abhi said...

u freaking liar....ur nt single....
btw i forget stuff really fast soo i demand 2 knw more secrets(wid whom did u go 2 de place recently? u knw wch place 'm talking abt,,.. ;) )
n asusual gr8 post, bt hav 1 ques, 2 whom is it dedicated 2??? ;)

tHE HacKmasTer said...

@abhi Don't u remember I was and I am single..see ur memory screwed up again. :P
its for sum1 ;)

spandana said...

wah growing up part2 bcame very intresting , so can i xpect sequel 4 it?d best part i like in dis is,i think u can xpect,pregnent lady walaa :P