Sunday, February 14, 2010

Coz the cupid was late

My Dear "the most beautiful girl I have ever seen",

Hey!! Happy Valentines Day! And I hope mine is the only letter you get today!You must be like ‘Who the F*ck are you??’.We will meet soon.But you need to read a story before that.

The story of my Love.
I died on the 7th of Jan 2010.(at this you must be wondering-WTF love story is this? You died at the beginning itself?) And as I had always wished, had turned into a weightless cold ghost. Life after death can be boring at times so me and my friends(fellow ghosts) go around the city checking on interesting people (I mean chiks obviously) at night. Only at night because of the 'I’ve-no-fucking-clue-why' reason. Well we are 3 of us in this part of the town, me, Mr Shy, who always wanted to sing and dance but was well..shy, so he does that all the time now as he is dead(DUH) and so can't be shy. Then there is Mrs blah who can talk for hours non stop and is kinda funny so I don't mind her chatter. And also there is the 4th ghost Mr.Dead_man@Midearth.com but he is usually online(yeah cyber ghosts do exist) all the time and so we hardly get to see him. Me and my friends often wonder what can he be possibly doing there tweet that "am dead but I still get cold *sniff*"???

Well as the clocks chimed 11 (which is an hour before the actual 'our' time) I set off through the concrete jungle. I love invading other's privacy. And this night I saw a lot of action happening. Tomorrow is the 14th of feb. And unlike me(when I was alive) many a bastards are lucky and they send around these long sms-es which travel through me to the nearest tower. Lot of sweet talks and mushy mushy happening before the clock strikes 12,they don't want to spend a single rupee or love with the mobile operators on the 14th. And just to quench your curiosity yeah, I read them all, even the "make love" ones!!(Yeah! Am a pervert ghost)
As I made way through the long sloppy kisses, warm hugs, bytes of 'pleasure-cries', I spot a young 20 something girl at her balcony. She was dressed in a white tee and a knee-length pj with a burning black cigarette between her fingers. It was a cool night there was no noise other than the chirping of the crickets and my own hard breathing (yes we can breath).Leaning on the railings she ties up her shoulder length hairs and closes her eyes as if feeling the cool breeze is gently washing her face like waves on a beach. Her face is devoid of any expression. After waiting for like hours, she finally opened her beautiful dark eyes. I immediately get closer,(it would have been too close if I was alive, but now I can only give her some goosebumps on her smooth fair skin).I stare at her eyes to see what’s she feeling deep inside her pretty face. As if she senses my presence she turns her head away and instead stares into the empty night. Somewhat pissed (yeah we get pissed too and that’s when we usually scare people otherwise we are cool..I mean cold) I hover (yeah, yeah like a helicopter.NICE ;)) in front of her but then again she looks away, this time, up , at the beautiful starry sky. And she blows out a cloud of smoke and watches them rise... I can see the smoke reflect in her 'awww' dark eyes. But each time something or the other blocks (or blurrs) me from making a eye contact with her. The culprit this time was the tears. Little pearls of pain make their way through her kajal-ed eye and it slithers down slowly through her cheeks.I wanted to stop the tears.I wanted to sing her the song by Fergie "big girls don't cry"(umm naa..that would have made her cry more).I wanted to scare her so bloody bad that her tears would be sucked back in. But I couldn't, wouldn't...would you? So just as a tear was about to fall off her chin I put my hand beneath it. And before I knew I burned just like the cigarette now between her sexy red lips. And I burned deeper and bright. And like those ashes I fell down to screaming hell or was it into love. yeah! I wanted to yell and dance in joy...but then I realised..Damn it! I was dead...

That girl was you.

Am truly madly in love with you. And all I want is a chance to be with you. I want to watch the sunset together as our shadows kissed behind us. I want to feel the pain you felt and the happiness behind your smile. God promise, I LOVE YOU..and will forever and mind you this God promise I mean it (I met God a week back and he was pretty pissed because of all the false god promises I had made. In my defence, I always felt that God can't possibly die if we broke the promise, right?).
BTW I asked Mr. Yum Raj and he told you’ll be dead in like 4 hours coz of your bad chain smoking habit it made your lungs stab holes to itself. So anyways I’ll be waiting at the entrance of Indravan gardens. Don't worry you won't get lost, everyone knows Indravan Gardens..its got a big dam and a musical fountain too. Very romantic.Can't wait to meet you. Hope we can get to know each other better. And hopefully love.

Yours forever and after,
Boo!!!

P.S: I look just as cute as Casper.But sexier ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Gud work..how did u die???

spandana said...

hmmm nice story ram,how come u get this story?did u hav any ghost friendsss.u r story deserves best lovestory award :P

tHE HacKmasTer said...

@spandana yaa.. nearly headless nick ;)

Ram said...

Nice one dude.
"(I met God a week back and he was pretty pissed because of all the false god promises I had made. In my defence, I always felt that God can't possibly die if we broke the promise, right?)."

I enjoyed it. . . .