Saturday, May 17, 2008

tagged

I Tag self!!

1. Were you named after anyone?
Yes. God himself ;)!

2. Do you wish on stars?
Can we?? Sure thing tonight!

3. When did you last cry?
At the terrible marks in PU. Long time ago,things have worsened now :P

4. Do you like your handwriting?
Ya but no else except me does.

5. What is your favorite meat?
Shaantam Papam. I am a veg :)

6. What is your most embarrassing CD on your shelf?
Useless bunch of outdated CDs given by NIIT.

7. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you?
YEAH!!!

8.Are you a daredevil?
Nah. But I had a cycle by the name Devil and it was daring too.

9. How do you release anger?
Putting on a Sarcastic expression.

10. Where is your second home?
My Grandpa’s home in Coorg.

11. Do you trust others easily?
Ya I do.

12. What was your favorite toy as a child?
My Cycle and other Kids, Vodoo !!Me the Monster Kid Muhauahaha.

13. What class in school/college do you think is totally useless?
Classes from 9 AM to 3 PM.

14. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Ya I do but no one makes out though :P

15. Have you ever been in a mosh pit?
Eh? WTF is that??

16.What do you look for in a guy/(gal)?
Attitude ,sense of humor and many other things ;)

17. Would you bungee jump?
Never!! What if my body splits in 2 ,upper down and lower up?

18. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
I only untie them when I wear the shoes and tie them back ofcourse

19.what's your favorite ice cream?
Vanila.

20. What are your favorite colors?
Blue and Black.

21. What are your least favorite things?
Any boring and non creative work is my least favorite.

22. How many people do you have a crush on right now?
Ummm….counting….counting…counting….but ya many have crush on me :P

23. Who do you miss most right now?
Many stuff you do in childhood.

24. What are you listening to right now?
Songs, the hammering sound from the neighbourhood.

25. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
I don’t want to be crayon.Talk of wax model

26. What is the weather like right now?
Hott.

27. Last person you talked to on the phone?
My friend and ‘tution teacher’ Jayanth;)


28. The "first" thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Eyes. Next is Smile. Next is ….

29. How are you today?
As usual Unusual.

30. Favorite non alcoholic drink?
Fruit Juice. I like Mango,Bannana milkshake or Watermelon.

31. Favorite alcoholic drink?
Tea coffee ??

32. Natural hair color?
Black.

33. Eye color?
Black.

34. Wear contacts?
Nope. But I have many contacts :P

35. Siblings?
A dangerous elder sister.

36. Favorite month?
April, everyone likes it.

37.Favorite food?
North Indian, curd rice ;)

38. Favorite day of the year?
April 16.My b’day.

39. Have you ever been too shy to ask someone out?
Yes. In fact I am very shy to ask anyone out

40. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings for Scary movies. Scary movies are funny actually.

41. Summer or winter?
Winter. Not that it matters here in Mysore.

42. Holi or Diwali?
Holi

43. Do you like your name?
Hmmm...yaa…..

44. What book/magazine are you reading?
Finished 3 Mistakes of my life , now reading Electronics notes.

45. What's on your mouse pad?
Cup of tea, and mouse just hit it and it spilled all over my keyboard which got short circuited….blah blah blah..

46. What did you watch on TV last night?
Jo jeeta wohi superstar on Star.

47. Favorite Smell?
Smell is smelly.Aroma is good ;)

48. Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Nope. Coz the getting together thing itself never happened

49. Most tiresome thing you’ve ever experienced/done?
Answering this tag.

50.Who do you tag next?
I Tag Jayanth,Vivek,Abhinav,Abhishek,Bharath
Rini

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hehe really koole!!
great idea maga...
but..refering to chk my blog..no ppl wait for sum time..
i dont think il rite it!!!

Nightmare.. said...

Lol =D
My favorite number question is sorta the vice versa!
Its you who has got crush on many people! =P
Poor girls , Spare them!

Good come back! =D
Hehehehhe!
* claps *

Unknown said...

by the way, would you recommend NIIT?