Thursday, May 22, 2008

Chapter 2: Arun speaks

This is the part 2 of the previous post i.e. “In sabi’s dream” .The following event take place right after Sabi wakes up!


It was 10:05 on the grandfather clock that was ticking on the wall as they surrounded Sabi to listen to his story( Children listen to tales before going to sleep ,but we do it when we wake up) .
As Sabi started explaining in detail the dream , everyone giggled( that’s so girlie) followed up with laughter. But I wasn’t in a mood to giggle, I just smiled. Something tugged at my heart as I
heard Sabi. It made me wonder about her, what could she be doing?? I just wanted to be with her.
But here I was stuck with these great but stupid friends,
Pikku ,who would do nothing else other than writing stupid blogs and expect me to read and comment on them every 2nd day. I rather read read my F**kin textbooks !!!!
Mama, who had just woke 10 minutes ago and was savoring a pack of potato chips!!! I am just amazed by Mama’s appetite, shocking because I am hardly overweight and on top of that I do dieting!!
Sabi , he didn’t know who Salma Hayek was!! Who the F*ck doesn’t know Salma Hayek?!How is that even possible??
Sheki , should have been called pshychi ,who addresses himself as “hum” as if he is the Maharaja of Bengal!!Duh!
But Alas!! I was stuck here with these Morons, but strangely I love to be with them, they are my best buddies afteral!!
But today I just wanted to get away, meet X, be with her!! And started thinking of an excuse to get away.
But then I remembered that X was going out with that other guy, the stud, from the college.
“Fuck!!Fuck!!Fuck!!” I cursed more to myself at my rotten luck!!
I still remembered the 1st day at college, X was sitting on the next bench and I kept peeping to get a better look at her.And I kept doing that,couldn't help it. But sitting next to her was the bespectacled gal Y who used to respond to my stares from behind her dark solaroid glasses instead of X. Boy! Did that piss me off, but somehow surprisingly our relationship grew ( i.e. me and Y) from long stares to Hi to Honey!!!
So now I started thinking about Y, all the time I had spent with her, the things I had lovingly gifted her and her rotten choice!! As she had now started going out with another guy who is as fit as an old gorilla and good enough to sell groundnuts in a railway station. She deserved someone better not the Jackass that Groundnut seller was.
All I could do was shake my head and sigh at my f*cked up luck as I fiddled with my brand new swanky iPhone.
And as though she had heard me,the iPhone beeped, it was an sms from Y and it read “cum home honey, wanna talk to you. I just hate him :( :x ”(him is Groundnut seller).Well what was that supposed to mean? She hated him, great,now does that mean she loves me?? What the heck? Its a start!!
Ah I was elated!! The smile was back on my face as I sped away on my bike,my smart head had come up with a wonderful excuse as I had told everyone that I had to drop my father to the railway station and would be back later!! I knew they would bite it; I wasn’t really a Moran after all!! ;) Muhuhahaha!!
And I drove along at top speed on the Double Road imagining myself to be the Ghostrider(guy with a flaming skull and bike). A few flames here and there would do the trick.But flame on my hairs was certainly not aaceptable, those are my precicous little HAIRS!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“This is a Fictional story any reference or resemblance to people Laughing or Angry is purely coincidence, No Offence to anyone!!!”
This is first person P.O.V!!
For those who don't know ,take X and Y as unknown mathematical terms! No sweat!;)

3 comments:

abhi said...

hahaha superb maga.....even thou dis ass is an old horse in dis game bt stil he is being played around n he cant understand it....(signs of a big ass).....njoy de ride til u can.....!!!!

Nightmare.. said...

* giggles *
Could have been better! :-)

Cheers

arunmohan said...

ya maan(Jamaican) . i aint gonna talk about x and y in front of u antmore. u remember things too much. nonetheless nicely penned .