Thursday, August 21, 2008

SEX

I am an average GUY.
And the law of averages is probably going to be stuck with me forever!! The likelihood of me passing any exam is 50-50. And here is adding to the list of things which are 50-50 in my life.

I found this web application which tells the odds of you being a male or a female based on your browser cache. Cool, HUH?

My results were .... well 50-50 :|

Likelihood of you being FEMALE is 50%
Likelihood of you being MALE is 50%

hmmmmmmm....................

Well, check your "SEX" here.
Don't forget to post your results in the 'comments'. :)

2 comments:

arunmohan said...

Mine turned out to be 100% male ... Guess you are half Lesbo ...and Half Gay ... poor Guy ... ;)

abhi said...

tat moron bugger alwys lies...!!!(alwys is literaly alwys)
n mine came out to be 56% male n 44% female...!!!