Friday, August 22, 2008

I Blahg, Talks!

I am Ram's Blog .I live in the Web(like you, mr or miss netizen) and my friends call me Spiderwoman. But considering that I don't have any friends, I don't think any one calls me that.
Today, I'm going to share with you what has been burning inside me for a long time now. I am so frustrated! Please be my 'agony aunt' !!
I don't know where to begin.RAM!!! The ultra irritating owner of this blog. How do you bare him??
The weird list on the right side called 'buddy blogs' is full of blogs like me who are bored, dazed and abused. I got this 'quote curry' space where lines lifted off from other places are shamelessly stamped on me. Now don't even get me started on the 'weekly status message' I mean who cares a damn what the F*** he does the whole week?? And then he has this 'music to the ears', the thing which he thinks would entertain me. Blah! Its playing the same song for decades now!! It doesn't even have a simple playlist!!
In fact he is not the only problem .Even you!! Why???
Sigh!! How people get busy. I keep trying to make myself more appealing by adding new technology,photos of dead guys or drinks and other stuff but its of little use. Some times I am even tempted to put up a hot bikini just so that you could look at me a little longer. But alas! I am just a software and I won't look hot in a bikini so I ditched the Idea. You don't know how NOT being ogled at, with disbelieving eyes feels like. No you don't.
I always wanted to be a famous blog, like my cousin, the lucky bastard he ended up being Aamir Khan's blog while I am stuck here with this moron who derives immense happiness by writing crappy material on me which no one reads. After everything I've done for this guy, what do I got in return? Some bullshit about him being 50% male and 50% female based on his browser cache? And what the hell was that nonsense about him being '18 till he dies' and what was it anyways, a ridiculous rap , hip hop or a nursery rhyme?
All I wanted was to be a good blog with many readers. I'm tired of being referred to as "Pikku page". I mean, that name doesn't even sound cool, it sucks!!! For Google's sake, he doesn't even promote me, other than of course his 5 or 6 friends, some of whom are great people who write blogs just as badly as him and others, well they hardly talk to me.
BOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :( !!

Anyways thanks for listening to me,
Whatever you do or don't, I love you loads!
yours forever,
I Blahg( see what I mean? )

1 comment:

abhi said...

wt do u thk of urself....!!! ma frnd writes such owesum blogs..!! u gud fr nthg..u shld be hpy tat ur being assigned to a blogger lik dis..!!!