Thursday, September 24, 2009

In fond memory of 'matre' Mama

In the context of Mama's love for PILLS/Tablets/Matre and his refusal to come and hangout anywhere with his friends fom the past few days/months.



1)Favorite Quote:
Some pills fail, but don't lose heart just wait for the right one
because God has arranged for a perfect PILL for you somewhere.

2)Favourite movie Dialog:
"Arre ooo Saambha... kitne Pills the?? "

3)General Telephonic conversation:

a)Hello.. *GRUNT* *GRUNT* *GRRR*
b)Helo... Iam not coming!!!!
c)uumm... no wont come.
d).... I can't come...
e) I will eat t*b**ts if you don't come!!! Iam serious!!

4)The above short conversations proves 1 thing:
His Phone pill will be pretty low. :P

5)Favourite food:
Gobi 65,pill 55,Butter Naan,Butter kulcha,pills,Butter pills?

6)Favourite passtime:
SHopping for pills in drug stores with "50% OFF sale on DOLO and PARACETAMOL" boards


7)Favourite movies:
Pill wale dulhaniya le jayenge ;)
Kabhi Dolo Kabhi paracetamol
Pill Se
Pill De Basanti
Tablets Zameen par
Pills ( yet to be released madhur bandharkar movie)

8)Favourite Song:
Dolo (650) re dolo(650) re from DEVDAS !! (Only some people will get this joke)

9)In my room you will find:
Me, My computer, books and my table(ts)

10)When young,used to throw tantrums at friends:
"we will only play popping the pills.. otherwise I WONT COME"!!

11)Movie watched on a recent date:
Pill bole hodiyappa

12)Dreamgal: Come, lets run away and get married my love <3 :)
He: I am NOT COMING ANYWHERRR!!!!!!!!

13)Favourite Jeffrey archer book:
Not a pill more, not a pill less

14)Favourite romantic Novel of all time:
A Pill to remember

15)Currently reading:
Some random book on Pill-o-sphy

16)Favorite Patriotic Qoute:
'TUM MUJHE PILL DO..MEIN TUMHE AZADI DOONGA'

17)LKG-UKG days:
A for Apple, B for Balls,....T for tablets..Z for zzzzz...

18)My idea of a perfect date:
Me and my dream gal on a candle light dinner at a pool side table(T)

19)A NONVEG JOKE:
One thing heard frequently by pakkadmane (neighbours) at night after his marriage:
"I am not cuming .. I am not cuming.... I think.. I need a PILL ;)"

20)When saying goodbye to loved ones:
Hum he raahi pyaar ke, Pill milenge chalte chalte..*Geeeee :D*

4 comments:

abhi said...

hehehe awesome dude, 2 gud..!! no words seriously...!!

Anonymous said...

great one dude....u rocked this time....way to go!!! :)

Bharath said...

where did u copy paste it from?? :P

Anonymous said...

thu baddimagne