Monday, July 7, 2008

the Talk!!

He:Why is there a God?
The Voice: To be bribed before and after your exams!!

He: What am I doing in this vast universe?
The Voice: No idea,you are just another useless,miniscule part of it.

He :I wonder, why am I here, in the 3rd planet in the Solar System?
The Voice: Given your Alien looks even I wonder why.*Heeheeheeheee

He: why was I born?
The voice: Thats a Medical Miracle(or diasaster), you lucky Sperm!!

He:why do I do what I do?
The Voice: You haven't ever done what you are supposed to do, so stop asking WHY.

He: why does the contraction of facial muscles cause smiles and the same facial muscles cause frowns?
The voice: You somehow manage to look 'OK' now, any more facial muscles and you would end up like SHREK!!

He: why are flowers pretty?
The Voice: Did you bunk classes in school days too?? Thats for reproduction!!

He: What is LOVE?
The Voice: Vo! YOu got me! Pass!

He: Eh? So when will I know its LOVE or I'm in Love??
The Voice: Umm you will have headache,nausea,fever,vomiting sensation!
Oh! No! thats symptoms of Malaria. You watched Jaane tu ya jaane na twice..you tell me!!

He: Wait a minute!Who are you??
The Voice: Iam the inner Voice!

He: Oh! So you don't even exist!!
The Voice: Are you trying to make me feel an Identity Crisis?

He: Muhahaha!! So tell me, Why do I blog?
The Voice:Haha even those reading this are asking the same thing. Why, Why the hell?!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

exactly my ques!!!y do u write these..hi hi ha ha ...jokes apart...nice quite imaginative....brought smile to my face...so was good!!!

Unknown said...

nice blog maga...this one is good...

Anonymous said...

Voice: and this was pikku ka apna inner voice channel aur aap dekh rahe the Andar ki baat....(ads)ye BSNL chauka

Nightmare.. said...

Bingo! =D

She: I read his blog because he asks me to
His inner voice: Kill him!! =D Mwhahahha!!