Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jab We Met

Note: This is NOT a Love Story!!

Ah Saturday!!
The day I had planned to do something[ya something coz I dont do much other days ;)]
And then I get a call from my friend SABI[thats abhinav].
Me: Heloo [In my Voice...Anybody know how my voice sounds like?? ;)]
Sabi: Eh helo..nanu abhinav.CCD ge baa .
Me: yaake?
sabi: Nari ela bandidane,10 mins ali il iru,just 1 hour aste!
Me:...
Sabi:....[I Forgot what we talkedked]
Me: ok!
So I go to CCD,having no idea what to do there as I dont contribute much to any Group actitivity,not even talking!!![And these friends of mine talk about how I dont Talk,isn't that Cool :P]
Aah I came so fast in 10 mins,but still I was the last guy.
Seated were my school mates all the B section,well not all but almost,well not exactly, nevermind!!
Mama[Preetham] who was drinking something [thats the only other thing he does other than eating],
Nari[Nihar] who was sitting silently[ is He giving me competion or was he BLANK due to some reason ;)??],
And his friend Raj[NO NICK NAME AVAILABLE;How about Chiminey? ;)]who was like a indeed like a Chiminey[yaya he smoked the whole pack I guess]
and then there was Dumma[ Sanith...he was dumma Once Upon a Time] the buzy guy![Who didn't smoke,I wonder why ]
and Sabi who wanted me to give him a song that was playing there at the lowest of volumes by tonight.[He didn't even know the name of the song,me neither]
And Lipi[name which doesn't need a shorter version] the Architect[Wondering about the plan of the building eh??], and Pari [Parineeta who was like " Who are these people??:].And Pallu[Pallavi who was quite asusual and suddenly bursts out "VOO HOOOOOOOO HAhaha ":D]
and then there was Appu[Aparna who escaped from jail[Nick name of her coll] and was curious why I wasn't talking!! ]
All this while Mama drank a MIXED[yet edible] drink[which tasted better than what it did previously] and narrated his now famous "CUBS STORY" and the Best Dialog of that story is from his school days sweetheart which went something like this;
"SO WHAT? EVEN I HAVE A BOYFRIEND" and Mama being the guy with fighting spirt proclaimed "even I HAVE BOYFRIENDSSS"[:D]!!

And then there was a BREAKING NEWS: NARI HAS TURNED NON-VEG,Alchoholic,Drug addict & Chain Smoker!!
[Eh No just kidding :P but he did turn NON VEG,well thats good in a way he will have some MUSKLES to lift is Karizma now].
And then it was time to bid farewell!
Sabi promised the gals he will meet them soon, may be to invite all to his GFs wedding[With someone else].
And the guys left,while the gals stayed back as they had to catch up on everything[after all they had met after ages,they had forgotten each other faces :P]
Though all complained I was not talking,but all these people did was just stare at each other and looked boorish and on rare occasions "VooOo HOooO HAHAahehehe.."[ya it was her again]!!
But nonetheless it was fun..Long live 'B' section,B for Best; and also Nari's two friends one of whom was missing!!
Well Iceing on the Cake[... well...] was a superb Lunch at Mama's place[Food and Mama are made for each other]
Fun: Mama's story and pallu's VOOOOHOOHEHEHHAHAA.
Missed: Moran[Arun],which did raise a few eyebrows[How could u miss macha :P]
Bad: Was very hot![the temperature..Dont make wild guesses] Mama used all the Bills to keep himself cool,but those bills were giving Nari all the Hots[You can make wild guesses now :P].

5 comments:

arunmohan said...

nice recapitulation. good you didn't listen to any of the girl talk (all the vovovhehe stuff ).good i was not there.

Nightmare.. said...

Seems like someone really didn't wanna be a part of the voo hahaha stuff! Lol

Once again, good stuff! :-) Keep it going.


By the way! :-( You already done with 2-3 posts and Myself! :-| don't ask !

Unknown said...

hey nice blog... continue the same mr headeater!!!!

Bharath said...

Hmmn Wonder when can I meet ma frndz!!!!!
Well they are bunch of a-holes but still u give an Idea man!!!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.