Saturday, January 27, 2007


Well……… am back!!!!!!

I got up the other day……at 8:10 sharp and I stretched n flexed my almost non existent muscles or just body fat or whatever u call it……I suddenly realized that I was in a really good mood……guess y?????? ahhhhaaaa…..26Th of JAN… REPUBLIC DAY …or was it….ahhhhaaaa……26Th of JAN….. HOLIDAY ????? hmmm…..
I get up n do all the mundane jobs most people do in the morning……or do they????
I just love holidays……u can do lot of things on a holiday…unlike on other days when u don’t do anything [I know most of u will agree he he] but all the hyped excitement was short lived ..my DAD had a holiday 2…amd asks me to study as i hardly do it...oh dear that is gonna be a really tough job……but…I took the challenge head on….[ouch!! my head still hurts] and start with some severe number crunching….Induction, Intergration, Axes, Directrices, Matrices, Determinants……wht else???
I start solving things one after the other without knowing what’s the use of solving them
u just invent strange new problems and start solving …gr8.. but y????? Nobody knows and if u ask anyone u will get the best possible reply “u will realize later”….i may realize later but…why not tell me the use of it right now??[answering that is out of syllabus I guess]I mean why the hell should I know n worry about how a Carnot’s engine works??? [its he who should be knowing that rite]
It’s not just mathematics…it’s the same story in physics also….its like teaching a software pro how to to mix the cement n all…now com’on what’s the use of teaching him that???
Why are we made to learn things of which we don’t even know the value or use…..it’s there in the syllabus….so u learn it…
And needless to say…..i just slogged slogged n slogged like a hungry pig eating every damn thing that’s smelled like food[eeek that’s disgusting….]
And at the end of my studying session I grasped at least 3/4th of what I was supposed to…[enough 2 get a pass huh??]of which I had hardly understood a quarter….but never mind “its ur job as a student”.
So that’s how my “aahhhaaa REPUBLIC DAY 26Th of JAN” passed….doing things I hardly understood n silently swearing that one day…one day am gonna sue the “Education Dept of Govt of INDIA” or whatever be its name….
But I later started thinking…..didn’t any of those guys have any other job other than inventing strange new formulas and deriving them…like didn’t they have any college, yahoo, Google, Blogspot , TV ….no nothing????
N slowly my long holiday passed n passed away….damn “I just hate holidays”…….
So I blamed my dear old KARMA and continued …….YOU KNOW WHAT….


Chao!!!

No comments: