Wednesday, January 31, 2007

EVERYDAY DREAMS THAT U DREAM IN THE NIGHT


Hmm…..I had a tremendous brainwave 2day…….that I will post something in my blog!!!![I really meant it---something]
So I sat in front of my computer which was looking quite different from what it used to look like before……it was looking more like a badly solved jigsaw puzzle with a white monitor[instead of a black one] ,black C.P.U, and a grey set of speakers….and yeah a black keyboard. All I could do was ignore all these eye catching distractions and concentrate on writing something on my blog[hardly any one has commented on my earlier posts…so I have no idea if the blog is being read at all!!].
But there was something missing in all this!!!
Hmmm….I had no idea about what 2 write this time….coz nobody had cut any trees nor had I studied as much in the last 2 or 3 days…..so I had to write something new …..but new what????
What should I write about????
My yesterday nights horrific dream…in which I was being chased by a shark in a Limousine [yeah that’s right!!!] coz I had accidentally broken one of its egg[yeah right again] while I was rock climbing[yeah u just won a million dollars…u r right again].
Or should I write about how my vehicles light switch kept switching on by itself [I know it wasn’t by itself but still…]
Or how disgusted I was when I drove into a swarm of flies under a street light of which some went into my eyes nose, mouth..etc etc[yuck!!!!!]
Or what was my experience while watching The American Pie 5[please don’t ask]?????
Or what the hell am I supposed to write????

There was a flash…n another flash n then it glowed bright….the tube light… yeah…..I confess … it is my brain!!!!

I had just hit an idea…..I will write what I was feeling at that very time…& .I was swearing on my imagination for making me dream something as drastic as a shark chasing me…and as dumb as the switching on of lights by itself…as yucky as running into a swarm of disgusting pests an as funny as an American pie ….
So am writing this thing…and I can’t imagine what you the reader might be going through while reading this …..”He really didn’t have any other job to do except write this thing….right”…and even am thinking the same thing “these people really don’t have any other job but to be reading this blog”

And in the end I rejoiced at having had to write something interesting and having written some incredibly stupid crap …….








TRINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!


WAT THE…………………………
Its 8:00 in the morning……ohOOOO…………SO WAS I DREAMING OF WRITING THAT ALL CRAP OF A THINGS?????
WOW…….DREAMZZZZZ

THANK GOD……..I DIDN’T RUN IN2 THAT HUGE DAMN SWARM OF DISGUSTING ALIENS LIKE YUCKY CREATURES WITH WINGS [AGGGGRRRH………THAT SUCKS!!!!!!!!!]



HAPPY READING!!!!!!
TATAAAA and SORRY for all the pain you've been through and will be through he he