Saturday, March 22, 2008

Love Bites!!

How is your gf?
Do you have a gf?
You have a bf!!
So what!?? Even I have a boyfriend!
Are you trying to have a gf?
Is he your bf?


These are some of the questions that have been asked and replied by my friends in the last 2 days!!
What is it the age, post result breather time of some of my friends or just the RAIN??Everywhere I go, these queries about bf & gf crop up!!

These are the conversations that we 'single ready to mingle but life didn't give us much to jingle' have.But what about those on the other side of this "love spectrum"??

These are some of those which I "overheard".


Conversation between guy1 & gal1:

gal1: I love you!!!
gal1: love you!!!
gal1: love you!!!
guy1: Oww.. [heart beating, head spinning....]

........and on the next day....

gal1: Sorry..I was talking silly yesterday..I was out of my mind...I didn't mean it.
guy1: Ohh..[heart breaking,head sliping...]

Conversation between guy2 & gal2

gal2: I want to have 3 kids!!
guy2: how sweet!![ and in his head..... WTF?!!!]

Conversation between guy3 & gal3

guy3: I love you dear!
gal3: I love you too! :)
. BLAH...
. BLAH....
. BLAH...
.BLAH...
gal3: hey did I tell you am dating a guy from my class!!
guy3: what?!?
gal3: yeah he is very cute...
guy3: oh!
-----guy3 has sighned out-------
gal3: you there dear??


Conversation between me and her

me: I love you
her: hehe
me: what hehe it wasn't a joke!
her: oh!! hmmm...ummm...I ..I ..will cia later byee!!
[NOTE: This was a HYPOTHETICAL conversation!!]

Some are trying really hard,some want tips on how to,some have gone all the way and succeded somehow[and regret ;)],well others sit back and enjoy the show!!!!

and yeah ALL THE BEST for that!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this is koole maga...but i was expectin more...rite summore of this...!!!
i like these bites!

Nightmare.. said...

Lols!

Funny

vivers said...

this is jhakaas...!
i mean its mast.... & yup it is true too.....
i don't know y but girls love these kind conversations.......!
yuck !!!
i can't bear such talks..
but yaa..1 its fun to hear dem..
ram its nice .. keep it up...!!